These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 16, 2007

EUROPEAN UNION UPDATE ON TRANSFERS.....FROM THE FSA EUROPE

From: GEORGE DOWNING - gdowning2007@yahoo.co.uk

Good day to you,

There has been funds reconciliation/recovery of overdrawn contracts by the Wembley Olympic committee UK and the prime ministerial office of the UK. Thus the financial service authority (FSA) have been directed to redirect the overdrawn sums(inactive money) to the mandate of UNITED NATION'S AND EUROPEAN UNION APPORTIONMENT OF DORMANT FUNDS TO CERTAIN DEFICIENT COUNTRIES AND CHARITY FIRMS IN THE WORLD via G8 western world secured CREDIT INDUSTRY AND FRAUD AVOIDANCE SCHEME( C.I.F.A.S), in order to be able to fuse the funds within the debit card system of the western world, for legal WESTERN WORLD accounting and thus the payments will be done via secured debit card payouts for secured use and payout by the benefiting firms or parties..

In line with above development, I am a registered financial service authority agent with an investment firm in the UK. This investment firm with a couple of other firms have been directed to divert several overdrawn files to the charity unit of the UK prime ministerial custody for further disbursement to charity firms. Just last week we processed two files worth about 12million USD to three charity firms of the UK as directed by the charity unit of the UK government and upon re confirmation of the actual destination of this funds, I found out that all the three charity firms that have been apportioned these funds are under the control of certain local MP's in disguise. I was puzzled!

This brings me to the main subject of me contacting you. I have a file of a certain overdrawn contract of which the UK government assume has not been paid, I need you and I to get the funds out and the proceeds shared among you me and a legitimate charity firm, which you and I will honestly choose. All mechanism needed internally to get the funds out will be carried out by me, knowing that I cannot leave any stone unturned. I will grant you access to the UK ESTATE DEBIT CARD OF THE CERTAIN CONTRACTOR for your added trust. All we need is get the debit card in your name, and then we are home and dry. I will give more details upon your response. Kindly give me number to reach you, so I can explain more for clarity, as I will not sit back here and tell you that I do not NEED your support with activating the new estate debit card in your name, so we can disburse our transfers as agreed via electronic transfers. I HAVE FACTS!!!!!

This project is straight forward and the process is straight forward. Please reply to me, as I got your details from EQUIFAX PLC EUROPE.

"THIS IS NOT A HOAX OF ANY KIND, I HAVE FACTS AND I BELIEVE A MAN CANNOT BE CODEMNED UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY"

George