These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 16, 2007

My Dear Praise The Lord

From: Roberts Jacobson - pnduka@stade.fr

My Dear Praise The Lord ,
It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, knowing the truth and the
truth have set me free. Having known the truth, I had no choice than to do
what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the
sight of man for witness of God?s mercy and glory upon my life.

I have the pleasure to share my testimony with you. I am Barrister Roberts
Jacobson E, the legal adviser to late Mrs.B.J. Hayford a British Woman that
lived in my Country Nigeria for 25 years before she died in the Bellview
plane crash October last year. These Lady was a good Christian, She so
dedicated to God but she lost her husband so early and she had no child till
she died. Throughout her stay in my country, she acquired a lot of properties
like lands, house properties, etc. As her legal adviser, before her death,
she instructed me to write her WILL. ecause she had no child, she dedicated
her wealth to God. According to the WILL, the properties have to be sold and
the money be given out to a ministry for the work of God. As her legal
adviser, all the documents for the properties were in my care.

She gave me the authority to sell the properties and give out the fund to the
Ministries for the work of God.In short, I sold all the properties after her
death, as she instructed And as matter of fact, after I sold all her
properties, I realized more than 20,000,000.00 (Twenty million US dollars
plus), and what supposed to be the percentage interest of my right legal fee
was firstly deducted by me out of the total amount realized from the sold
properties, this was base on the initial agreement between me and the owner
of the properties before her death. Therefore the total amount left to be
invested into God's work as instructed by the owner, is $20,000,000.00
(Twenty million US dollars) only. But Instead of giving the main fund out for
the work of God as instructed to me by the owner before her death. I
converted the fund to myself with the intention of investing the fund abroad
for my personal use. I was afraid of putting the fund in the Bank, because I
have to give account to the bank on how I got the money. I then packaged the
fund in consignments and deposited the consignments with a security company.
I did not want the management of the Security Company to know the content of
the consignments; therefore I registered the content of the consignments as
Gold Bars. Now, the security company believes that what I deposited with them
was Gold Bars.

I had encounter with Christ when Rev. Billy Graham was reaching on television
concerning Ananias and Saphira in Acts 5:1-11. After hearing the word of God,
I gave my life to Christ and became a born again Christian. As a born again
Christian, I started reading my bible and one day, the Lord opened my eyes to
Ezekiel 33: 18 and 19 where the word of God says: "When the righteous truth
from his righteousness, and committee iniquity, he shall even die thereby. But
if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right,
he shall live thereby". From the scripture, I discovered that the only way I
could have peace in my life is to do what is lawful and right by giving out
the fund as instructed for the work of God by the owner before her death.

I have asked God for forgiveness and I know that God have forgiven me. But I
have to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the
fund to the chosen ministry for the purpose of God's work as instructed by
the owner before her death. After my fasting and prayers, I asked God to make
his choice and direct me to a honest Christian but after my fervent prayer
over it, then you were nominated to me through divine revelation from God, so
these are how I received such a divine revelation from the Lord, how I got
your contact information, and I then decided to contact you for the fund to be
used wisely for things that will glorify the name of God. I have notified the
Security Company where I deposited the consignments that contained the fund,
that I am moving the consignment abroad and the security company has since
been waiting for my authority for the consignment to leave my country and move
to abroad. So if you know that you will use this fund honestly and wisely for
things that will glorify God's name,then do contact me back first through this
my email address: jacobebele10@yahoo.co.uk , for more details.

You should also forward to me your physical contact address were you will like
the consignments delivered to you, your direct telephone and fax number for
easy communication and to fax you the documents concerning the consignments.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Yours in Christ.
Barrister Roberts Jacobson E.
___________________________________________________
http://www.stade.fr le mail gratuit à vie !
___________________________________________________