These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 16, 2007

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: Levi Barlavi - mr_young_yen001@yahoo.com.hk

Y.Y.YONG & ASSOCIATES
4A, JALAN MOHD. AKIL
83000 BATU PAHAT
MALAYSIA.

Greetings,

I am Mr. Young Yen, An Attorney at law based in Malaysia,
My late client was a private oil consultant/ contractor with the Shell
Petroleum Development Company in Malaysia before his death.
My client, his wife and his three children lost their life in the 2004
tsunamis natural disaster while on their holiday in Phuket Thailand. It may interest you to know that my client died \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"in
testate\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\".http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/12/27/asia.quake/
PROPOSITION:
I decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction of trust and confidence to assist in distributing the money left behind by my
client.
The deceased had a deposit valued presently at (US $9,000,000) and his
Bank has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary
by will, otherwise the account would be confiscated.
My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as a
relative/next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.
All legal documents to back up your claim as my client\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s
next-of-kin will be provided.All I require is your honest cooperation
to enable us see this transaction through.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from many breach of the law. If this business proposition offends
your moral values,do accept my apology.
I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost
indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever
your decision, while I await your prompt response.Please contact me at
once to indicate your interest.
Further response should be sent to the email contact address.
Contact Person: Young Yen
Email: mr_young_yen001@yahoo.com.hk
Best regards,
Young Yen,
(Principal Partner