These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 16, 2007

Consent Required Urgently. Please Reply

From: Richards Clark Esq - richardssclark@inmail24.com

From Barrister Richard Clark
Clark and Associate Chambers
Ikoyi, Lagos.

Dear Sir

Greetings. I am Barr Richards Clark, a solicitor at law. I
am the personal attorney to Late Mr. Mack (CEO) a national
of your country, who is an oil consultant/contractor with
Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG).

On the 27th of January 2002, my client, his wife and their
three children were among the victims of the bomb explosion
that took place here in my country. My client and his
family unfortunately lost their lives. My client deposited
the sum of USD$20.95 million dollars with a SECURITY COMPANY
here, which has an affiliate in Europe.

All attempts have been made to see if I could get any of
his relation but all to no avail. I therefore decided to
look for a foreigner bearing the same name with my Client
who will stand as his next of kin to claim this fund. The
total sum of SD$20.95 million dollars is still with the
SECURITY COMPANY. No one will come and claim it except the
next of kin to my Client. And according to Nigerian banking
law, after four years, the money will revert to the
ownership of the Nigerian Government. If the account owner
is certified death and no body comes forward to claim it.

This is the situation, and my plan is looking for a
foreigner who will stand in as the beneficiary/next of kin.
This is simple. All you have to do is to send me Your
company name and address if any, Your telephone and fax
numbers which I will use to process and procure all the
legal papers/documents that backs you up as the true next
of kin to my client and I will submit it to the Finance
house for proper Claim of the fund and we are going to share
in the ratio of 60% for me 40% for you.

There is no risk involved. I will use my position as
attorney to prepare all the legal documents/papers the
SECURITY COMPANY may/would demand from you for this
transaction. I have an exclusive right over his estates
here by virtue of my status as his personal attorney,
appointing me to act as the sole executor of his estate/
property and subsequently present his next of kin/relative
to the SECURITY COMPANY so in effect.

If you are interested, please reply and be rest assured
that this transaction could be most profitable for both of
us. I am waiting for your quiet reply.

Respectfully,

Barrister Richards Clark