These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 16, 2007

PRAY FOR ME PLEASE

From: deans margaret - deansmar@gmail.com

PRAY FOR ME PLEASE!

My Dear,


I decided to donate the sum of $7,000,000 (Seven million dollars) to you for
the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less
privilege and also for the assistance of the widows according to
(JAMES 1:27).

My name is Mrs. Margaret Deans; I am dying women who have decided to donate
what I have to you in order to use it for the beneficial of our nation and
the rest of our citizenry.

I am a native of Russian Federation, but my husband is from London .I was
diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my
husband, who had left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched By God to donate from what I have inherited from my late
Husband to you for the good work of God Please pray that the good Lord
forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has
because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation tomorrow
morning. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to
the Fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have
adjusted my WILL and my Executor is aware I have changed my will; you and he
will arrange for the change of ownership of the funds as it is presently
deposited in Barclays bank, and lodged the box in a coded Security company
whose name is Access Inter. basically on security and confidential purposes
and would only be released to (you).

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others
particularly the support Motherless Babies, and The Less privileged. Contact
my Executor Barrister Peter Voullings with this specified email:
voullingsassocia@aim.com with your full names contact telephone/fax number
and your full address and tell him that I have WILLED ($7,000, 000.00) to
you and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a
specific and good work. I know, I don't know you but I have been directed to
do this and I thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last
wish. Please keep the faith My Prayer for you. FATHER, I ask you to bless my
friends, relatives and those I care deeply for, you who are reading this
right now. Show him/her a new revelation of your love and power. Holy
Spirit, I ask you to minister to their spirit at this very moment.

Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is
self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace. Where there is
need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families,
finances, their goings and their comings in Jesus' precious name (Amen).

YOUR EMAIL RESPONSE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO PETER VOULLINGS PROCESSING
OFFICER Email: voullingsassocia@aim.com, while am still in sick bed waiting
for an operation tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Mrs. Margaret M. Deans