These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dearest Friend

From: leo leo - leo_aku10@yahoo.com

Dearest Friend,

I thank God for this oppoturnity to get in contact with you, I pray that My decission to ask you for a help will not be thrown to the Wind, My name is Mr. leo Aku,The only Son of late Chief and Mrs. Sule AKU. I have a profiling amount of $3.5Million Dollars deposited with a bank in the ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE by my late parents all the documentations they made me to know before they loose their lives in a gansty Motor Accident on the 24th of April 2004 here in Abidjan

I write to solicit for your partnership towards the transfer of the above quoted funds into your designated bank account for the purpose of investment in your country or any part of the globe out side Africa for Political and Economical resons for this been my late father's reason.This is a legitimate business. I will give you more details of the transaction as soon as I hear from you.I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest.


Thanks and my best Regards,

Mr. LEO AKU

Contact Address/
United Nations RefugeeCamp
Danani Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire(Ivory-Coast.
EMAIL: leo_aku10@yahoo.com


---------------------------------
Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and
always stay connected to friends