These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 05, 2007

Please l need your help

From: John Rukamu - johnrukamu@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

With the hope that you are okay and doing fine, l am
contacting you for an urgent business transaction. This
proposal could be strange but please give it some
attention. I got your contact details on the internet.

My name is John Rukamu; I have just inherited the sum
of USD$16,800,000.00 (Sixteen Million, Eight Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) from my late parents.
But l am faced with a problem, it is in respect of this
problem that l am contacting you.

On the banks documents for the next of kin, my late
father appended a clause stating that: I the next of kin,
before being allowed access to the money, l must have an
investment manager that will help me invest and manage
the money. And my investment manager must not be an
African or in Africa, and the money must not be
transferred to any African country.

In order for me to have access to the money, the bank is
insisting that l fulfill the conditions put down by my late
father. This is actually the reason why l am writing you.
I want you to become my investment manager. The bank
insist l must present my investment manager before
handling over the account to me.

Please l am expecting your response. As my investment
manager, l am willing to pay you 10% of my inheritance.

My regards,

John Rukamu
Phone: +22504313381

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail : créez votre adresse e-mail gratuite & à vie !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f