These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 05, 2007

Please get back to me asap

From: MISS ROSSY CLARCK - info_rossy_rbs@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Good Friend:

I am fine today and how are you i hope you will accept this email as it
comes from a total stranger.first let me start by introducing my self.
I am MISS ROSSY SHELSHER,and I work in the International operation department in
a Local Bank here in United Kingdom.

On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with
a BAL. Of £7,000,000.00 (SEVEN MILLION BRITISH POUNDS STERLING) on
further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account
holder was the late pope john paull II.who died on II April 2005
(THE LATE CATHOLIC HEAD)


The bank will approve this money to you because the former operator of
the account left no beneficiary to the account,Hence i contacted you to
stand as the next of kin to this fund.

I will provide for you all the necessary information needed in order to
claim this money,and all documents regarding to this transaction will
bear your name as the beneficiary.The bank will accept you as the next
of kin since i present you to them because i have been asigned by the
bank to find the next of kin to this account.


I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free if due
processes is followed accordingly,and we need utmost trust and
confidentiality to accomplish this transaction.I have made up my mind
and decided to give you all the funds but you have to help the poor
people
in your country with %55 while the rest will be for your coperation and
help.

I look forward to a favorable response from you.

Thanks for your coperation and anticipation, Get back to me through my
private mail below.

info_rossy_rbs@yahoo.co.uk

Sincerely yours,
ROSSY