These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 05, 2007

Urgent

From: Onlabia - anisetteonlabia1@swissmail.org

Hello Good Friend

I am writting to you because you have similar name to my Late Client
Late Michael Evergreen, he died along with his family in Plane Crash
during his return and ever since then no one have been able to claim
the fund Deposited (£7.5million ) here in my Bank ,now his Bank
Account have remain dormant for over 4yrs up to this moment, the bank
has issued me a notice,as the Personal Assistant in charge of his
account to locate any of his Beneficiary abroad in United State of
America, so that the proceeds of his account valued at that amount can
be paid into the person's account, so I decided to contact you to
present you as the beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased since you
have similar name to my Client , I want to assure you that, this does
not involve any risk, since I am the one presenting you as the next of
kin to him, Every legal document will be duely procured to ensure a
successful and legal fund claim before the Account is consficated and
directed to Federal Government's Account for Rural Developmental
Projects

But before we go further, please kindly go through the Sharin Ratio below:
SHARING --RATIO:
Out of £7.5million
You will get 25% for your share
I will get 70%
While 5% will be made out for any expenses that will used after this
processed.

I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your
affirmative response via my email address stated above but meanwhile
kindly send me the following information accordingly
PERSONAL DETAILS:
(1). Names:
(2). Male/Female:
(3). Age:
(4). Address
(5). Occupation:
(6). Tel:
(7). Pager/Email:

I hope you are a good person just like I thought before contacting
you. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another
good person,
And note that the nurture of this deal needs a very top secrecy.

Patiently Waiting,
Anisette Onlabia
+44-703-184-6683