These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 05, 2007

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE

From: markibe4 - markibe4@ig.com.br

Attn: Pls.

I am Mr.Mark Ibe.a private financial consultant /Account portfolio Manager.I
happen to have managed a particular account for a Resident Foreigner,here in
Nigeria,who accidentally died Interstate,leaving in our care a reasonable
amount in a domiciliary United States Dollars account.

The Highly confidential nature of our client and our Business Confidential
disposition on Client to client Basis did not warrant us to have an easily
identifiable next of Kin to this particular Client.I have made several
enquiries to locate any of my clients relative immediate and extended,this
has proved unsuccessful.

Hence,I am contacting you. I need you to assist in securing the money and
property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Finance House here in Nigeria where his deposits were
lodged.The Finance House has issued a Government Mandatory Formality,notice
to provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next
one month.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives for over two
years and convinced that no one is coming up and having satisfied the
mandatory legal requirement of Beneficiary/next of kin Notification, I now
make Bold to seek a Reliable and Trustworthy person with your consent and
perfect understanding,to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so
that the proceeds of this account valued at(fifteen million united states
dollars),interest Inclusive,can be paid into an account to be provided by
you( preferably outside the country's Financial Institutions or its
Isles),as the perceived Next Of Kin Legally and Otherwise.I have all
necessary documents to back up these claims as Next of Kin on your behalf.

All I require is your honest cooperation and confidence in me, which I
believe that it is not easy as we have not done similar transaction before
and not by reference.Hence the reasons I choose to call this a Deal,as it
will be based on trust to enable us see this transaction through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.

I would advise that you give this a positive consideration and get back to
me as I would be very flexible as well as considerate in percentage share
that will be given to you for your assistance.

Upon the receipt of your response l will send to you my private number so
that you can reach me for further discussion regarding this project.Please
reply me in my alternative email address (drmark_ibe1@hotmail.com)

Best regards,
Mr. Mark Ibe

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE