These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 05, 2007

Re: Inquiry From Kevin Garforth

From: KEVIN GARFORTH - kevin55@sify.com

Good Day,

I am Kevin Garforth, staff of Cater Allen private Bank London. I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment he placed under our banks management three years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential.

My proposal: I now seek your permission to present you as a next of kin to the deceased, as all documentations will be carefully worked to make you the beneficiary to the funds; Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar (12.5 Million United States Dollars); I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct The security Firm to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation.

I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive, if my offer is of no appeal to you.

Please, again, note that I am a family man, I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence.

Send your response to my private email:
kevin55@sify.com

I await your response.

Mr.Kevin Garforth.
(Cater Allen Private Bank).


___________________________________________________________________________
--- Lock-Stock.Org