These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 01, 2007

GOOD DAY

From: johnson - johnson_farley3@yahoo.co.uk

DEAR SIR/MADAM, CONFIDENTIAL Good day,first of all greetings to you and your entire family, I pray that may the Almighty Lord guide you and your family, I will like to introduce myself also because i know that you will be surprise to get my details, though we haven't met or talked before so there is need for me to introduce myself to you. I am Johnson,the first child of Chief Kai-Farley from Liberia in grand gedeh, father was a very wealthy GOLD and DIAMOND merchant in GRAND GEDEH CAPITAL TOWN ZWEDR TCHIEN DISTRICT. He was a paramount chief from 1980 to 1996 October 1994,My father took me and my Sister to Abidjan, the death of my father was a shock to the KRAHN people in GEDEH 29th November 2002, he passed on in a private hospital in Abidjan, He sincerely called us on his bed side and told us that he had a sum of (THIRTY MILLION USA DOLLARS) kept in a security company in GHANA.He also said that
the security company does not know the content of the safe box. He deposited the money in a safe security company because of the large sum, he was poisoned by his business associates, and told us that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of our choice where we can transfer this money and use it for investment purposes, I want you to assist me to clear this fund out from the security company and invest it for us over there in overseas as our foreign beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an investment purpose, Our interested areas of investment are; REAL ESTATE,HOTELS, PETROLEUM INDUSTRY. We are honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways; (1)To assist us to clear this fund from the securitycompany and transfer it to your country successfully. (2)To serve as the guardian of this fund since I am aBoy of (22)yrs, while my Sister is (20)yrs. (3) To make arrangement for us to come over to yourcountry to further our education and to secure
aresidential permit in your country. Moreover, We arewilling to offer you 25% of the total sum ascompensation for your effort /input after thesuccessful transfer of this fund to your country for investment.Furthermore, you can indicate your option towardsassisting Us as we believe that this transaction wouldbe concluded within 14days, from the day you signifyinterest to assist us. Please kindly forward to us your private contact in other for us to reach you quickly as our foreign beneficiary regarding this transaction.I am presently in GHANA and can be reached on this e-mail address: johnson_farley3@yahoo.co.ukThanks.Best Regard,JOHNSON KAI-FARLEY.

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web