These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 01, 2007

Please Accept My Appology

From: rebecca michael rebecca6michael@mixmail.com - rebecca6michael@mixmail.com

Good Day to you!
My dear how are you,
It is with strict confidence and trust that I wish to contact you seeking for
your assistance to help me out of my situation right now please this is
urgent matter am seriously in need of your assistance I mean your finacial
help,I am MRS REBECCA MICHAEL, From Ivory Coast, pls permit me to xplain
my reason of sending this unsolicited mail to you.as I know that your highly
respected personality, I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple
of some years ago.My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa
exporting board until his death, He was assassinated in january 2005 by
the rebels following the political uprisng before his death, in his life time
he made a deposit in the security company here in Cote d'Ivoire the sum of
(U.S $7.5 million dollars) and whereby that the security company do not
know the contents of the box is money and all they know is family
treasures, because the time my late husband made the deposit with them
what he told them and also told them that the consignment will be shiping to
his foreign associate in oversea.my dear I must tell you since ever I lost my
husband things is not longer easir for me like as it is before, secondly as
my late husband was assassinated by his business partners am afraid I
think am not safe anymore here am know longer feeling happy with my
country due to the assassinated of my late husband they may come after
me that's why am seeking for your assistance I want to take everything I
have here and live and all I have here now is this money that is my hope,
please I want you to do me a favour to receive this consignment as my late
husband foreign associate in oversea in your country, so when everything
is done I will come over to your country with my only son Kevin by name
we shear it as we concluded.Though I know that a transaction of this
magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried considering the
fact that we did not know nor met eachother before, but I am assuring you
that all will be well at the end of the day.I have plans to invest this money
in your country, like real Estate and Industrial production, that is my reason
for writing to you.Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son,
indicate your interest in replying soonest, I am ready to offer you 20% of
the total money.or you consider the percentage that will be good for you
and get back to me as soon as possible
Here is my private email address (rebeccamailmichael@yahoo.com)
Thanks for your time.
Yours Sincerelly Madam Rebecca Michael,


---------------------------------------------------------
Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una.
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MÓVILES.
Desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz