These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 01, 2007

MY FATHER WAS DUBIOUS AND HENPECKED

From: DO NOT BETRAY ME - cik247@netscape.net

45 RICHARD AVE.
INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT,
DURBAN-SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

I m Kingsley Zuma, the first son of a dismissed
Vice President of South Africa, Jacob Zuma who
currently and shamefully sacked by the order of the
President Thabo Mbeki for his involvement in corrupt
practices of taking bribes and Stealing of Government
Fund totaling $173m and unlawfully enrichment of self.

My father was dubious and henpecked. I must confess. He made his
money from mismanagement of Government fund, kickbacks
and over invoicing of contract sums awarded in various
Ministries. I always advised him to resist but he
would not listen. He took all his advice from my
stepmother
who always supports all his deeds because she is fully
in charge of his affairs since the death of my mother.

I have personally discovered the sum $30m in secret
known to me alone which I want to transfer out of this
country to help buildup myself, before the Federal
Government, who is doing everything possible to
confiscate both fund and properties owned by my father
and all those that are involved in the dirty acts.

I need your assistance, which must include
accommodating of the fund in your country and also
your assistance on acquisition of residential building
in your country and investing into profitable
ventures. More so investing some percentage into any
Foundation that caters for upbringing of less
privileged children all over the world.

I want you to help me. I promised to give you 30% of the
total sum than another corrupt Government Official confiscating
the whole that will be too bad on my side since nobody would protect my
interest
in the family. Nobody protects my interest in the
family when he was in Office as the Vice President
how much less now that he is shamefully removed and
under surveillance. Like I said earlier your
assistance is highly and urgently needed, not just on
the accommodation of fund alone, but also you advice
on investment and residential acquisition.

At the conclusion of this business, I promised to give
you very reasonable percentage for your assistance and
for maintaining of confidentiality of the issue
because the people here and the system of financial
institutions in place is the scum of the earth. I need
decent person of transparent contents of character, to
transact with. Contact me immediate through my e-mail
address for more details.

Best Regards,
KINGSLEY ZUMA.
REMAINED BLESS

NOTE:Use "cik247@netscape.net" for replies.

_______________________________________________________________
ICQ - You get the message, anywhere!
Get it @

http://www.icq.com