These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 01, 2007

waiting to hear from you

From: samuel vicky - samuel_vicky1@yahoo.fr

waiting to hear from you
ATTN:SIR

I am Samuel. coulibaly the only son of late former Director of finance, Mr
Joel Coulibaly From Sierra-Leone he work with diamond and mining
corporation.I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in
this proposal. My late father diverted this money meant for purchase of
ammunition, for my country, during the peak of disastrous civil war in my
country, now he has deposited the money with a security company in Africa in
abidjan,where I am residing under political asylum with my younger sister.I
have interest of investing in your country as such I decided to establish
contact with you for assistance as soon as I am able to transfer my funds
for this investment, which is already with a security company abidjan which
is here in Africa. There are two basic things i would want you to assist me
in;

(1) Helping by traveling to as Africa if you want a front collect these
funds from the security company in Africa. This is because of my inability
to travel out of the country which i am taking refuge at the moment with me
and my samll sister when we lost our parents by hired killers.(Vicky) She
is 16 year old which i will explainbetter to you upon the receipt of your
acceptance.

(2)Helping me to carry out feasibility study on areas/choice of investment
you deem best for me. Now the war in my country is over with the help of
ECOMOG soldiers,the present government of Sierra Leone has revoked the
passport of all officers who served under the former regime and no ask
countries to expel such person at the same time freeze their account and
confiscate their as set, it is on this note that I am contacting you, all I
needed from you is to furnish me with your particulars:

assist me take this money from the security company in to your private bank
account, the said amount is $20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United States
Dollars).I am compensating you with 20 % of the total money amount, now all
my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your
country, were their is stability of Government, political and economic
welfare.Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction is real. send
me your full information below:

1, YOUR FULLNAME;..............

2,YOUR MOBILE TELEPONE AND FAX INCLUDING YOUR OFFICE AND HOME PHONE
NUMBER;......

3,YOUR MAILING ADDRESS;.........

4,YOUR AGE AN! D OCCUPATION;....

5,YOUR COMPANY NAME;............

Note ; this transaction must be kept strictly confidential because of its
nature looking forward to receiving your prompt responds. Thanks and God
bless you,

Yours sincerely,

Samuel And Vicky

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger: appels gratuits de PC à PC !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp