These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 01, 2007

Help Out

From: Mrs.Birgitta Yuri - byuri4@yahoo.com

Good day,

This letter is Personal, intimate and confidential. Forgive this unusual manner of contacting you, but this is the only option I have. There is no other way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but I have to reach out to someone. For I know that there will be one that can be trusted.

I am Mrs. Birgitta Yuri, from Central African Republic, wife of Late Mr. Philip Yuri, an Ex-Minister and a Business Mogul in Europe, Who died of Heart attack in November 20,2003.I am 47 years old with no child and Presently leaving in South Africa having being granted Asylum by the South Africa Government. I have been presently diagnosed with severe lungs cancer and my doctor says it will be a miracle if I exceed thirty days.

Before the death of My Husband, he was a renowned and popular activist in the politics of the country and as a result of His Opposition to the Government; He was constantly arrested and harassed by Government Agent which led to his Eventual Death. Until recently, I discovered He deposited a huge amount of money in London and with my present condition I cannot withstand the procedures involved in acquiring these Funds totaling US$3,941,000.00.

All I request from you is your consent and Assistance to enable me present you as the Assigned Beneficiary of these Funds.However, I need to be assured that if this fund is eventually in your possession, and 60% percent of it shall be donated to charity. I shall specifically state the charity homes that would benefit from these funds. If you are honest, capable, trust worthy and interested, Please do get back to me with Your Response.

Please feel free to disc-regard this proposal if it is not in line with your principles. I shall forward Your Mail to the Attorney that will handle the Change of Ownership. You can still reach me with this email address:byuri4@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Mrs.Birgitta Yuri