These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, April 01, 2007

KIND ASSISTANCE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP

From: CCRISSMAN@triad.rr.com - toyohabat@aim.com

Growth funds:
Toyokatsu Habata
toyohabat@aim.com
Joyo Bank
(Ibaraki Japan)

I am a staff of JOYO BANK (Ibaraki Branch, Japan) attached in private
Banking Services. I am contacting you concerning a customer and an
investment placed under our banks management about 5 years ago.

In 2001, the subject matter; Ref: Jb/fhc/bank/107 came to our bank to
engage in Private Banking services, I was the officer assigned to his
case. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being
placed. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime
ratings. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various
opportunities and made attractive margins.

In line with the instructions he had earlier given to liquidate the
funds after 4 years in order for him to make some Investment requiring
cash payments in Europe,I followed his instructions and I later made
numerous attempt to contact him after 3 years in order to get further
instructions from him.I made futile efforts to locate him and I
immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal
investigations department of our bank. A person who suited his
description was declared dead of a heart attack in Cannes, South of
France. We were soon enough able to identify the body and cause of
death was confirmed. The bank immediately launched an investigation
into possible surviving next of
kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his
estate.

There is US$14,000,000.00 deposited,I alone have the deposit details
and this will be release to no one unless I instruct my Bank to do so.
I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct my Bank to release
the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of
the deposit, I am prepared to give you 30% of the total sum for your
help.

If you give me positive signals , I will initiate this process towards
a conclusion. I await your quickresponse. Please forward your reply to
my private mail box;
toyohabat@aim.com

Sincerely,
Toyokatsu