These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 28, 2007

ATTENTION: PARTNERSHIP ASSISTANCE

From: Barr Terry Brooks - terrybrooks@strompost.com

THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS
ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW,
RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION, OR OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN
RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE THE COPY.

THANK YOU.

Singhania & Co.
24 Buckingham Gate,
London, UK

I am Barrister Terry Brooks, a solicitor at law. I was the personal
attorney to
Craig, who was a contractor with Shell Development Company. Unfortunately, he
died in the plane Crash of Union Transport Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in
Cotonou , Benin republic on the December 25, 2003. You may learn more
about the
crash on visiting this website:

Before his death, my late client deposited in a Bank the sum of $15.5m in here
in my country for himself, with the hope of transferring it to his country
during his annual leave.

Since his death I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of
my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these
several unsuccessful attempts, I decided solicit for the partnership of a
trustworthy foreigner who I can present as the next of kin to my late
client to
enable me repatriated the fund overseas. This is why I have contacted you.

The bank has informed me that if the deposit is not claimed within a few
working days, the said deposit will declared unserviceable by the Bank and
forfeited to the federal government as the law governing abandoned deposit in
my country stipulates. Hence, the bank has issued me a notice to provide the
next of kin or have the MONEY forfeited within the next few official working
days.

Since, I have been unsuccessful in my search; I have resolved to seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds
of this account valued at (USD15.5M) can be paid to you and then you
and I can
share the money as follows; 60% will be for me, while 40% will be for you.
Should this meet your utmost consideration, please give me your earliest reply
through my email for further details. Please feel free to ask any question you
consider necessary.

My chambers will acquire all legal documents that can be used to back
up claim.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.

The confidentiality in this transaction can not be overemphasized as I trust
and believe that you will oblige us the security and attention it demands.
Please treat this transaction with absolute confidentiality.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Terry Brooks (Esq