These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 28, 2007

Dearest one in the Lord

From: joy_ibori45 - joy_ibori45@wooow.it

Dearest one in the Lord,

It is my Pleasure to write to you after considering your
profile my name is MRS JOY IBORI nationality of Benin. I
am the wife of late MR JAMES IBORI a big cocoa farmer in
Benin Republic before he died in the year 2003. We were
married for eleven years with only one child .

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four
days. Before his death we were both born again Christians.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum
of$8.Million (Eight Million US Dollars) in a fix deposit
account in one of the banks here in Benin republic,
I and my hanband was planing to transfer the funds to a
foriegn country where we can invest it.

Presently, this money is still with the bank here.
Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not last for the
next three months due to cancer problem.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my
condition I decided to seek for someone who can help me to
take care of my son, so that he will not suffer in future,
he is only 14 years old.

I took this decision because I don't want my only child to
suffer after i die.My husband's relatives are not Christians
and I don't want my son to
grow up in the house of unbeliever.

I am writting this email to you so that I can work the
transfer of the funds to you and send my son to your country
for you to take care of him and also you will be the person
to invest the fund for him and also put him a good school in
your country.

Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not
afraid of death since I know where I am going. I know that I
am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14
VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold
my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard
because of my health! because of the presence of my family
relatives around me always.

I don't want them to know about this development. With God
all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of the bank.

I want you and the church to always pray for me because the
lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of
a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord
must serve him in spirit and truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay
in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or
Christian individual for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will take care of my only child
for i dont want him to suffer Please also funish me with
you contact details. Hoping to hearing from you
with this email address, (joy_ibori_007@hoo.com). Remain
blessed in the name of the Lord.Yours in Christ,
Mrs Joy Ibori