These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 28, 2007

REMINDA FROM GRACE KATA

From: Grace Kata - katacharity@wooow.it

Dear Sir/Madam

SEQUEL TO YOUR EARLIER RESPONCE TO MY EMAIL,I WRITE TO YOU THAT MY
EARLIER EMAIL IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.YOU SHOULD ENDAVOUR TO CONFIRM YOUR
CONTACT INFORMATION TO ME AT ONCE THROUGH MY NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT
AT:katacharity@wooow.it

ln my quest to locate a reasonable and responsible individual on the
internet, hence l make this bold step to contact you through
thismedium which l feel will be the fastest way of reaching people and
lwould not like you to take offence that l am bothering you because
youdo not know me and neither have we met before. I am Mrs. Grace
katafrom Kuwait. I am married to Dr. Harry kata who worked with
Kuwaitembassy in England for nine years, before he died in the year
2002.wewere both married for eleven years without a child. He died
after abrief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death
we wereboth involved in charity services. Since his death I decided
not tore-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which is
againstmy principle. When my late husband was alive he deposited the
sum of9.5musd (9.5 million us dollars ) with a finance/security
companyabroad. Presently, this money is still with the security
company for safekeeping. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not
last for thenext three months due to my cancer problem Though what
disturbs memost is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition of
health I havedecided to donate this fund to charity, orphanage or an
individualthat will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct
here in. Iwant an individual that will use these fund-to-fund
charity,orphanages and widows and to ensure that these set of people
are well maintained. The bible made us to understand that blessed is
the handthat giveth.i took this decision because I don't have any
child thatwill inherit this money and my husband relatives are well of
and Idon't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by
them. As Ido not want a situation whereby this money will be used in
an ungodly manner. Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision. I
am not afraid of death because l have lived a fufiled ilfe.As it is
rightnow, I don't need any telephone communication in this regard
becauseof my health and also due to the presence of my husband's
relativesaround me always. I don't want them to know about this
development.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of thefinance/ security company abroad. I will also issue you
a letter of authority that will prove you as the original- beneficiary
of this said fund. I want you to see to the need of the less
priviledged My happiness is that I lived a fulfiled life and l dont
have any regrets in life.Please note that any delay in your reply
will give me room insourcing for another individual as I stated here
in. For now I dont want any calls from you because of the presence of
my husband'srelatives who are always around me and I dont want them to
know my plans. Do reach me through email. for more details to
proceed Hopingto hear from you soonest and do notify your interest to
help me assist charity.May the peace and blessing of God be upon you
and May God bless you as you respond to my plea.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT:katacharity@wooow.it

Remain blessed .
Best Regards,
Mrs. Grace kata