These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 28, 2007

Work From Home and Earn $500 a Week

From: Rose - rosetextileltd@rediffmail.com

Good day. I am the Director of Rose Household Textiles Limited In the United Kingdom (UK) . I am willing to offer you a stress free part-time Job of which you will be my Payment Representative in the USA Canada. I just took time to make this explanatory enough so you could understand what the job entails, before I go further I thought I\'d inform you of both who you would be working for and what you would be doing and that my affiliation with a couple of chamber of commerce has helped me in contacting you. You can call me Dr. Rose Baker; am 50years of age, I have 2 kids and happily married to my beloved Husband. I am somewhat a multitalented womanAnd I do quite a lot of traveling and get to meet quite a lot of people Who need my services? I have worked with a research consultancy firm sometimes in the past which offers knowledge on developmental biology, embryology, Paleontology and pretty much anything from zoology to plant life, I am fully residing in United Kingdom even though I get to do a lot of traveling though. Due to my physical inability and impaired hearing I am reaching to you through email .I was involved in an automobile accident back in October 1992. I have just been granted a funding to head a research project in the tropical regions of Asia regarding rare and vulnerable plant species and this would be commencing very soon. However my funding was by my American counterparts who sent me the bunch of payments mostly in US based Money Orders or Cashier Checks. Getting an accountant in the States or opening an account would havebeen my best choice but I have a deadline to meet and taking any ofThose choices would cost me time and a whole lot of other requirementsI am not ready to deal with as I would be traveling a lot in the meantime. So my humble self and colleagues decided to in a humanity way by helping people who are victims of circumstance like you and I. So presently, assuming you would be able to deal with cash, I would be willing to employ you on contract and commission basis to be my Payment Representative back in the States, this way I could issue and make these payment out to you, you could then cash them easily, withdraw 10% of the total amount on these Payments as your commission and then Send the rest back to me directly via Western Union Wire Transfer. Bear it in mind that we would be dealing with quite a handful of cash and you could be making up to $5000 just working with me in a short period of time. You do not have to worry about tax returns or the patriot act since you should be keeping all records of how and when you sent the cash Back to me so you do not have to worry about anything. I need to also Know if you are trustworthy enough as the job I am offering you require Diligence and Efficiency. I will also at this point tell you that it will not disturb anyPresent engagement of yours. These funds are majorly sent to researchTeam for logistics and on completion, the excess will be donated tocharitable organizations. NB:PLEASE FILL THE BELOW INFORMATION UPON ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER FOR RECORDS.FULL NAMES:ADDRESS:PHONE #:AGE:SEX:OCCUPATION (IF ANY):MARITAL STATUS: In Good Faith, Rose BakerRose Household Textiles Ltd,Lancashire, (UK)Fax +448712641350 Tel: +447011139538