These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 28, 2007

Hello

From: Marife Derona - stanna3@cox.net

Good Day
I am writing you this letter based on the latest development
at my bank, which I will like to bring to your personal
edification.In 2001, my client was going through a horrendous
divorce in the United States Of America
and Was on the verge of losing most of his estate to his
vicious and diabolical wife. As a result of this alarming predicament,
my client came to me with a very brilliant idea.
He transferred some funds, ten million two hundred thousand dollars to
a fixed deposit account in my bank under an alias which only the two of
us knew about as the confidentiality of the matter was necessary for
his
protection.Due to his untimely death in early 2002, the funds have been
sitting in the account ever since and will continue to do so
perpetually
unless we do something about it. This is where you come in. I located
you
through an agency that helps seek people by their email. My client did
not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper
work of his
bank deposit Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I
would like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to our client
so
that you will be able to receive his funds. I want you to know that I
have
had everything planned out so that we can come out successful.
The allocation of our money will be as follows:
20%($2.02m) to you for your part in this, 75% for me and my partners
and 5% for any unforeseeable expenses we may incur
I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document
that will back you up as the next of kin to my client. All that is
required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your
Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job.
On reciept of this mail kindly reply to, mrsmarife999@yahoo.com.hk
kind Regards,
Mrs.Marife C. Derona