These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 28, 2007

Help Transfer Some Funds

From: Clint Harward - clintharwardchamber@yahoo.co.uk

FROM THE DESK OF CLINT HARWARD.
SOLICITORS ADVOCATE CHAMBERS.
PRIVATE EMAIL:barr_clint_chamber@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:+ 44 701 114 0788

Greetings Barrister Clint Harward,

Hope you are doing great and sound? I am Clint Harward Barrister at law and
attorney to late Mr Wayne Harris,A Businessman otherwise known as my client
who was based in the United Kingdom and died of complications from injuries
sustained after a ghastly motor accident.

As the attorney to Sir Wayne Harris I was his confidant as he shared with me
virtually everything about himself, his business and family. I was his
attorney for 15years and during that period I wrote his WILL and was also
named as the executor, which has since been fulfilled. I am also aware due to
my closeness to him that the amount Ten Million Pounds he deposited with a
bank in Europe was not willed out. He told me about this and even instructed
that I should prepare a codicil to that effect, however before I could finish
my work he died.

After his death, funeral and subsequent execution of his will I went into
action to ascertain the information passed unto me by my client. My
investigation conformed to the information; at that point I knew I had to do
something to move the funds out of the bank and knowing that I cannot do this
alone I have decided to contact you and seek your assistance and acceptance to
be the next of kin to the estate.

Aside my humble self and you, the relationship manager (account officer) of my
client knows about this, for he was very helpful during my discreet
investigation, through him I was able to see the deposit paper work of the
money which confirmed that there is no next of kin to the funds. It is
necessary for us to move the money out of the bank on time because if we do
not do this within the next two years the bank would regard the money as
Laundry funds, which would give them the right to claim the money.

I cannot move the money in my name because he is my client, for it could look
suspicious, his account officer cannot do the same, hence the importance of
your assistance. Have my assurance that there is nothing to fear about, as we
also need your assurance that you would work with me without fear or favour to
achieve our desired objective. The legal back up is no problem for I would be
responsible. Since the codicil was not ready before his death, letter of
administration without Will would be secured from the probate office, with
this letter I would personally apply on your behalf to the bank for the
release of the funds to you.

What I require from you to enable us achieve the above are your;
Names
Address
Date of Birth
Telephone and Fax numbers

Upon receipt of a confirmation of acceptance from you a sharing ratio would be
worked out between the three of us and communicated to you along with my
telephone number.in the light of above, your positive responses would be
appreciated through my email.
Take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Clint Harward.

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp