These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, May 28, 2007

Hi

From: iso-8859-1?q?miss joy=20 moses - missjoym@orangemail.es

Hi, How are you today? The very moment i saw your profile i was convince within my heart that i can trust you with all my heart but my only fear now is that i hope and pray you believe what i have to tell you. I am Joy as you rightly know, i am 19, My mother was an African American while my father was from the french speaking colony of Cote D' Ivoire, i was living with my mother not too far from Charleston building, 601 57th Street, Charleston West Virginia USA. And i attended Charleston senior High School, 1201 Washington Street E, Charleston, WV. I lost my mother sometimes ago and after her death i came to meet my father for the very first time in Cote d' Ivoire West Africa, though he was also living in the state before he relocated back to Cote d' Ivoire to set up a business.   Exactely two months and one week after i came to meet my father with the help of US consulates he died, he was very sick when i came to meet him. But before his death there were some document he gave to me and he told me that everything he worked for in his life time is in the document when i crosscheck the document i discovered that my late father deposited a package box that contents $ 8.5 Million dollars in a security company here in Cote D' Ivoire, my late father deposited the package box as family valuables package box.   The reason he deposited the box money was because of there political probulem in this country. I am telling you is that i am just a girl and there is little or nothing i could do on my own and again if my late father relative find out that my late father left that kind of money in my care i don't know what they might do to me, so i need you to help me contact the security company and claim the deposited Item for me as my friend and Guandian, and take me along with you. If you do this for me a part from the love i will also offer you 10% of the total money for helping me. Please i requested for your trust and understanding because it might sound unbelieivable but it is the truth get to me as soon as posible. Sincerely, Miss Joy Moses.

ADSL 6 Mb + Llamadas Nacionales 10€ / mes