These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 12, 2007

Attn: Wouters

From: Mohol Bakur - moholbakur@yahoo.fr

Attn: Wouters,
How are you and your family? I hope you are all fine. I am Barrister Jean DANNY a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Late Mr. Raymond Wouters, who used to work with Cotonou sea port Rebublic of Benin. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2003, my client and his wife were involved in a car accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to their embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge sum deposited.The total sum is US$18.5 million dollars.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name with my late client, so that the proceeds of this funds in the bank valued at US$18.5 million dollars{Eightheen million Five hundred thousand us dollars only} can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.We shall procure necessary legal documents as his lawyer that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I have also informed the bank about this that I have found the Next of Kin of my late client,there wont be a problem in getting the fund to you.
Please I would like you to get back to me signifying your interest,so that I can open full communication with you.
reply to my email address jeandannyy@yahoo.fr
Call me on telephone number +229 97 081 384
Best regards,
Barrister Jean DANNY

---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses