These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 12, 2007

From Tan Wong(Business Proposal

From: tanwong - tanwongw05@yahoo.com.hk

FROM: TAN WONG
(tanwongw05@yahoo.com.hk)

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr.Tan Wong director of
operations
of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an obscured business suggestion for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem who was with the
Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18
calendar months, with a value of Twenty Four millions Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several
notice was sent to him, even during the war . Again after the war another
notification was sent and still no response came from him.We later found
out
that the Major and his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast
that hit their home. After further investigation it was also discovered
that
Major Fadi Basem did not declare any next of kin in his official papers
including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me
the
last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in
my bank. So, Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollar($24,500,000,00) is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come
forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of
my country at the expiration 7years the funds will revert to the ownership
of
the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against
this
backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand
as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that you will be able to receive
his
funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall
come out successful. I will contact my attorney to prepare the necessary
document that will back you up as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem ,
all
that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your
Full
Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job.After you
have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims
on
your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in
your
favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by
you.There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to
adopt a
legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary
documents.
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this
issue.Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account
we shall share in the ratio of 65% for me, 30% for you and 5% will be use
to pay back any partner at the ending of the transfer for any money spent
in
the process of the transfer. Should you be interested please send me your
full names and current residential address and I will prefer you to reach
me
on this email address(tanwongw05@yahoo.com.hk) which is my private
email address and finally after that i shall provide you with more details
of
this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Tan Wong.
----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my