These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 12, 2007

From Mr. Henry Makani

From: henymakani@terra.es - henymakani@terra.es

From Mr. Henry Makani
No 141 Commissioner Street,
Johannesburg -2000, South Africa.
Tel: +27-838-744-886.
Private Email: henmakanii@terra.es

Attn: Chairman/C.E.O,
Greetings to you, I envisage the surprise this letter may cause you having not met you in person or having any previous communications with you before.

I got your contact from my country chamber for Commerce and Industry and Mining in South Africa. After due deliberation with my family, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.M (Thirty Million United States Dollars Only)

First let me start by introducing myself as Mr. Henry Makani
. a Father of three children and I am the Branch Manager of one the leading Bank here in South Africa, I have a good business proposal for you which I know that by the special grace of God it will be of great benefit to you and me. Firstly before I proceed I have to assure you that this mail is neither junk, illusion nor mere imagination, but practically achievable if given your Maximum support and co-operation.

In June 2002, Mr. Gary Morrison, an American Mining Engineer with Anglo American Mining Corporation (A.A.M.C) Deposited the Sum of US$30. Million United States Dollars with Our Bank on a Three Year Fixed Deposit Basis. With His Son Mr. Greg Morrison, Registered As The Next Of Kin / Beneficiary To The Account. After The Three Years Expired Mr. Gary Morrison, was not seen or heard From Even the Son Who Is the Beneficiary, Nothing Was Heard From Him. Therefore I Decided To Roll It Over. Since Then it has been rolling over I Have Sent Mails, Faxes to His Contact Numbers and Addresses Given to us still no response, I was forced to contact The (A.A.M.C) He has been working with then it was surprised to hear that he and the Son Died in an Auto Crash Just A Year after he Deposited the Money with Us. May His Soul Rest in Peace?

The South African Law States That in Cases like This the Money should be returned To the Government Reserve Account. I Am Seriously against Returning This Old Man’s Sweat to the South African Government Reserve Account. Because One Of The Government Officials Will Steal This Money From The Government Reserve Account, So I have Decided To Divert This Money for my Own Private Use. Already I Have Used My Good office and Contact to Withdraw This Money &transfer it to South African Reserve Bank Suspense Account for smooth and successful transfer of the fund To any Bank Account of your choice I Am Writing for You To Assist Me In Safekeeping Of This Money As Well As For Investment Purposes.

You Are To Take 30% Of the Total Sum for Your Assistance, 5% will be set aside to take care of all the expenses that might be incurred during this transaction, while The Remaining 65% will be for my Investment in your Country under your care. On my Receipt of Your Acceptance Letter, then I will instruct my lawyer to draft a memorandum of understanding between you and me for us to conclude this transaction as soon as possible.

Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute confidentiality of this transaction if this business must succeed, and if you do not feel comfortable with this transaction, do not hesitate to discontinue, but if you are interested and capable you can contact me immediately on my private e-mail address as indicated above or call me on my private number.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Henry Makani


Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu