These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 12, 2007

if possible, then i will call you

From: Andrew Davies - andrewdavis@hotmail.fr

please, i come to humble myself with all respect and honor to your
personality hence contacting you for this work and i ask for an apology if
my letter does not meet you in a happy day. I am called Andrew, i am
immigrant from Sierra Leone because my father based here in Ivory Coast for
many years, i decided to discuss this urgent and important matter with you
today because i could not continue to be living this painful life, it has
been difficult to me to speak this out due to the facts that my father has
many enemies here, especially business friend's of his who turned to jealous
him over his wealth, and i am mindful of what i say because don't want to
put my life at risk. I will be very grateful if i could find confidence and
security in you, this is why i am writing you to let you hear my voice and i
believed that God will touch your mind to rescue me from this situation. My
father was shot dead on a business trip in the town of Man, West of Ivory
Coast when the Government soldiers carried a heavy military attack to the
Rebel control zones in 2004 of which more than 200 civilians lost their
lives and his death has brought pains, sorrow and agony to my future, i am
being destroyed because i lost the only hope of my life, please give me a
helping hand and i will always remain thankful, grateful and respectful to
you in all my life.
As a wealthy trader on cocoa and coffee exports, my father was worth the sum
of 5,million$ in his account, (Please don't disclose this secret to anyone
else, it is only you that I'm telling it). I am honourably seeking your
assistance now to assist me to transfer this money into your country since
your country is politically and economically better than this place. I also
want you to stand as my guardian in investing this money into any lucrative
business in your country and will also like you to make an arrangement for
me to further my education once i arrived into your country. I am not
selfish boy, all my desire is, i don't want my father's life efforts to be a
wasted, if you could invest this money properly, i am ready to sign an
agreement with you to be in partnership with me, all i need is
success.Please, get back to me immediately and tell me your capability and
experience to make this work.

thanks,
Andrew Davies.

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger sur i-mode™ : dialoguez avec vos amis depuis votre
mobile comme sur PC ! http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/bouygues