These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 12, 2007

Dearest one

From: odera kra - oderakra111111111@yahoo.co.in

Dearest one,

I am introducing my self as Mr Odera Kra , the only Son of late Chief and Mrs Kra Richard I wish to request for your assistance in standing as my late father business partner who is going to clear consignment out from security company , And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country. Or any lucrative business you know more better as soon as you help me clear my box out from the company.

I have Seven million Five houndred thousand united states dollars. USD ($7.500,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in receiving the consignment in your country for investment purpose. I will be gladly to give you 10% out of the total sum for your
assistance.Please it is very important you contact me immediately for further explanation on entire network plans and how we will proceed.
Awaiting your immediate response

P.s. Once again, I contacted you to help me claim the consignment to your country . Then you will help me fine any good business you know better.

Best Regards
Mr Odera Kra

---------------------------------
Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution