These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, May 12, 2007

Dear Friend

From: angela yaro - yaroangela101@yahoo.com

Dear Friend, I am very sorry for disturbing you with my mail.I am from Buake in Ivory Coast reaching you from Republic of Togo. My late mother was a white woman but I never saw her one day.I found myself with a black man who claimed to be my father.According to him, he lived in your country between 1981 to 1985.He never allowed me to travel out of the country for one day and never give me a good explanation of where my mother came from.He suddenly died two months ago after two days illness.His death was misterious. Please i will be happy to confide in you .I am also a white lady only that I found myself in this very urgly situation. I wish you will accept to stand as a relation of my late mother.This is an important issue for me because of the useless tradition of the people here.With the death of my African father, I would be in trouble if i do not act fast because they don't recognise me as one of them.Right now I am in position of the paper issued to him when he deposited $2.4m in one of the banks here in Republic of Togo.He gave the document to me before he died and warned me not to disclose it to the family.He was a wealthy cocoa merchant and had a lot of properties.He deposited the money in 2002 when the Rebels struck and took more than half of the country including Buake his home region.Like you may wish to know, the rebels are still in control of the areas till date.My reason for contacting you is because the tradition here is such that i stand to gain nothing out of all his properties as long as i am a woman- no brother,no mother and a white too.Infact,i don't know how to explain the whole details now.NB:Please I am not asking you for money and will send you my pictures if i have the assurance that i can confide in you. Your urgent reply and help will be appreciated.
Thanks, Miss Angela
_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us