These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

AttentionFrom EXCEL PRIVATE CHAMBERS INC

From: Dr Abdul Jabbar - qxjaba_consultant@myway.com

MR. ABDUL JABBAR Esq.
EXCEL PRIVATE CHAMBERS INC
(Solicitors,llb london)
STRAND,LONDON,WC2A 2LL
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Email:excelchambers@teamcorporateattorneys.org
Tel:+447024067093 Fax +447092876664


Attn: Sir/Madam,


I am Barrister ABDUL JABBAR a solicitor at law. I was practicing with United Nations Chamber and also the personal attorney to Sergio Vieira de Mello, a naturalized American but of Brazilian origin, who used to work with the united nation office in Iraq. Here in after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 19th of August 2003, my client, and his fellow workers lost there lives when a bomb-laden cement truck exploded beneath the window of his office in the Canal Hotel at about 4:30 p.m. [12:30 p.m. GMT; 8:30 a.m. EDT]. View Details as provided in the link below

(http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/demello_08-19-03.html)
(http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/baghdad_08-19-03.html)


He was trapped in the rubble for several hours before he died. At least 100 people were wounded
Since then I have made several enquiries to the embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also not been successful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&article_id=7531&categ_id=17


I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the money here in London before it gets declared unserviceable by the Security/ Finance Firm in London where this huge deposit were lodged. Particularly, the Finance Firm where the deceased had an account valued at about $5.5 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin (Beneficiary to Sergio Vieira de Mello) or have the account confiscated within the shortest official working days. They are fully aware of his death and await my declaration on this matter as the legal person in charge of his estates.


Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives over the years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you can help to lodge this money, which is what the Finance Firm here in London requires before long so that the proceeds of this account valued at $5.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the proceed. 50% to me and 40% to you and 10% for charity work in his (Sergio Vieira de Mello) memory. All necessary legal documents/papers to back this claim shall be obtained from the justice department and I shall see to that. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us conclude this transaction on my honor.


I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please make your reply to my more secured and highly confidential Email
Address: qxjaba_consultant@myway.com or qxjaba_consultant@yahoo.co.uk. As soon as I receive your reply with details of your :( Full name & Address, Age, Sex, Occupation and Marital Status) and also a copy of your drivers license or international passport. I shall give you the contact information of the Finance Company where the money was deposited. I will also issue a Letter of Authority to the Finance Company authorizing them that you are the new beneficiary to the said fund. Contact me immediately so that we can discuss further about this issue.

I look forward to working with you to conclude this transaction and to invest this money into a lucrative business. Real Estates to be precise. Your Business advise/expertise will be required as i am not a business person.


Best regards,
Abdul Jabbar (Solicitor, LL.B London, LL.M Manchester),
Principal Attorney/Consultant
For the Chambers


_________________________________________________________________
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607