These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dear Beloved in Christ

From: MrsSarah Baxter - sarah_baxter33@yahoo.dk

Dear Beloved in Christ.
I am Mrs.Sarah Baxter, the wife of Mr ricky Baxter, my husband
workedwith the Chevron/Texaco in Jordan for twenty years before he died in
theyear 2005.We were married for ten years without a child. My Husbanddied
after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before hisdeath
we both got born-again and dedicated christians.Since his death I
decided not to re-marry or get a child outside mymatrimonial home which the
Bible is strongly against.When my late husbandwas alive he deposited the
sum of (Seven Million FiveHundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with a Bank in
Europe.Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management
justwrote me as the beneficiary that our account has been DORMANT and
if I,as the beneficairy of the funds, do not re-activate the account;
thefunds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of authorization
tosomebody to receive it on my behalf (note that you need to activate
thisaccount) as I can not come over.Presently,I'm in a hospital in
Jordan where I have been undergoingtreatment for esophageal cancer.I have
since lost my ability to talk and mydoctors have told me that I have only
a few weeks to live. It is mylast wish to see this money distributed to
charity organizations anywherein the World.Because relatives and
friends have plundered so much of my
wealth since my illness,I cannot live with the agony of entrusting
thishuge responsibility to any of them.Please, I beg you in the name of God
to help me Stand-in as thebeneficiary and collect the Funds from the
Bank.I want a person that isGod-fearing who will use this money to fund
churches,or phanages and widowspropagating the word of God and to ensure
that the house of God is
maintained.The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand
that giveth. Itook this decision because I don't have any child that will
inheritthis money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I
don't wantmy husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I
don't
want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner.Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.I am not afraid of death
since I know where I am going to. I know thatI am going to be in the
bosom of the Lord. {Exodus14 VS14}says that thelord will fight my case and
I shall hold my peace. I don't need anytelephone communication in this
regard because of my soundless voice and
presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want themto
know about this development.With God all things are possible.If you are
interested in help me fullfill this dream, you can email tomy personal
email: sarah_baxter33@yahoo.dk Your Sister in Christ,Mrs.Sarah Baxter