These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hello

From: AA WW - as123as1960@o2.pl

Hello, My name is Mr.Collins Steve, Regional Head of British (Royal Bank of Canada Investment Management Limited).I am writing in respect of a Switzerland British Citizen customer of my bank Mr. Ratnavale Victor, dual citizen of Switzerland and Britain , who died together with his wife (Ratnavale Joyce) in a Plane crash on Monday 7th September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.Please see for more information. http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

The late Mr. Victor Ratnavale left in our bank the sum of twenty five million five hundred thousand pounds (£25.5 million pounds) and nobody will ever come for this money because he died with his entire family. I am the only person that is aware of this money since Mr. Victor Ratnavale did not give to my bank any next of kin to inherit his money. Now, I want to use my position in the bank to transfer this money to your country for investment. If you can provide me with an account where I can transfer this (twenty five million five hundred thousand pounds) £25.5 million pounds.I will give you 35% of this entire fund while the remaining 60% shall be for me, extra 5% will be for transfer charges. I am hoping to get a favourable response from you. Mr.Collins Steve.
_________________________________________________________________
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free. 
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07