These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dearly Beloved

From: Mahabir Estrella Fernandez - genevieve_bakerchambers@yahoo.com

Hello Friend,

My name is Mahabir Estrella Fernandez. I am a dying widow who has got no child. I am 64years old and I have been diagnosed of chronic throat cancer 2 years ago, immediately afterthe death of my husband who until his death was a precious stones merchant. I have been told by the medics that I got two weeks more to live so I am sending this email to you because I have decided to let go of what used to be important and most precious to me and my husband. I do not have any close friend or relative who is standing by me, even in my predicament so I have come to understand that you can actually trust a stranger. Nothing seems more important to me now than being in a better place after I leave this world. I have been touchedto give you everything that I and my husband have acquired from his business for the good work of God and humanity rather than to allow some other persons use it ungodly.

I have decided to make you the heir and beneficiary of our safe deposit with Pacifique Securities, Sweden. The safe deposit contains diamond stones estimated at USD$270,000(Two Hundred and Seventy Thousand Dollars) and cash of USD$33,100,000 (Thirty ThreeMillion, One Hundred Thousand Dollars). I am confident in transferring ownership of this safe deposit to you because I need you to use it for the good work of the Lord and to help the motherless, less privilege, widows and most especially; other cancer victims.

At the moment, I cannot receive any phone calls due to the fact that my throat hurts and I cannot speak. I have been restricted by the medics from receiving calls because of my throat.I have informed my lawyer, Genevieve Baker about my decision to transfer the safe deposit to you.

If you are interested in carrying out this task, you should arrange to meet with me in Philippines so I can give you the certificate of deposit and other documents which will enable you assume ownership of the safe deposit and also claim it from the security company.I am sending a copy of this email to my lawyer too so you can contact her if you are unable to meet with me within one week from today. I will hand the documents over to her and she will prepare the change of beneficiary documents which I will sign. All other documents for successful claim of the safe deposit will be prepared by my lawyer and sent to you so you can proceed to the security company. You can reach her on 0046737759581.I am certain I don’t know you and I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this and I hope you act sincerely.Your devotion and confidentiality in this matter is required until you have safely retrieved the safe deposit because I don’t want anything that will jeopardize the success of the deposit claim.If you need any other information from me, send an email genevieve_bakerchambers@yahoo.com. I will try as much as possible to
reply when next I am able to check my email. If however you do not get a reply, please act accordingly.

Love,
Mahabir Fernandez