These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

RePlease kindly pay attention

From: Mrs Mary - mhm_mrs86@yahoo.com

Greetings,

Re:Please kindly pay attention;


You must have receive this my mail before and i haven"t hear from that is why decided to write back because i have no other hope.

On the 5th of February, 2003, my husband, Chief Harry Marshals was murdered in our Abuja resident. Before the death of my husband, he was the Vice Chairman of
the All Nigerian People's Party (ANPP) in Nigeria.

This is a political Party that contested with the present ruling Party, People's Democratic Party, (PDP) that the present President won on. I have to mourn my
husband for one year according to tradition, which ended on the 5th of February, 2004 and I have to stay extra months before the Will of my husband will be
read.

On the 1st of January 2007, My late husband's lawyer, Bar kelvin Okafor summoned the family and read out the WILL of my late husband, which part of it stated
that my husband has a financial deposit of $11,000,000 with a security company in London and other fixed assets in Nigeria which am left with to train my two kids and also invest in your country.

The lawyer suggested to look for a reliable person to be in possession of the fund as I was advised not to leave the country pending when the culprits are brought to book. But I refused as I want to get a trusted person to handle the fund for me as this is what am left with to train my two kids.


wait for your response.
Mrs Mary Marshals
_________________________________________________________________
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. 
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink