These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

thanks

From: Ishmael Abdulghani - ishmaelumu60@terra.es

Dear Sir,

My name is Mr. Ishmael Abdulghani, 33 years old from Dafur , Sudan now under
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) asylum
protection with my
sister in Ghana because of the war in my country.

My father was killed along side with my mother during the long civil war and
his properties were totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important
file of my
father which stated that he deposited the sum of (US$19.5M) Nineteen Million
Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars in a private security vault in
Europe with my
name as the Next of Kin. Though, the fund was registered, declared and
deposited as family treasures for security reasons.

Now, I would appreciate you to represent me and my brother in withdrawing the
funds and also help us invest it in profitable ventures since we have limited
knowledge in business and you will also make residence arrangement for us in
your country.

I need your friendship and trust to start live again in your country and put
our horrible past behind us.

My alternative email is: ishmaelumu@aim.com,
abdulghani2@hotmail.com

Thanks and God bless you as you help.

Ishmael Abdulghani