These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

FROM MRS MARIAM

From: Mrs Mariam - familymail1960@sify.com

My Dear,

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmat-Allahi Wa Barakatuhu(peace be unto you)
I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of Sani Abacha the Late Nigerian Head of
State.I got your contact through my daughter's personal search for a reliable
person to assist us.

If you have been following the event in Nigeria, I presently have been in
distress and under security survellance/watch while my son Mohamed undergone
many trials in Lagos and Abuja high court. He was detained in prison
custody but
thank God/Allah that he has been released and granted fredom by the federal
government of Nigeria after much preasure by the human rights activists in the
country, but he connot travel out of the country for now.

The government frozed all the family account and auctioned all our properties.
To save the family from total bankruptcy, I manage to save the sum of
US29,000,000.00, with the help and advise of my family lawyer/attorney by name
Barrister FEMI FALANA (SAN) AN INTERNATIONALLY RECORGNISED HUMAN RIGHT
LAWYER.The money was disguised to beat the Nigerian security and it is
currently deposited in a finance firm with a coded name The fund is
secretly and
securely presently in a finance firm.

I want you to recieve these money and pay/deposite it into your bank
account or
any secured bank account for my family's safety and future as it is the only
asset/money left for the family.I am offering 20% for assisting me secure this
money fast so that it will not be located by the Nigerian Government
Agents and
now that the political climate is friendly.

Contact meimmediately through this my confidential E-mail Address:
mrsabachafamily@sify.com so that I can forward to you the certificate of
deposite and all other neccessary details.I asuring you 100% risk free
tansaction. But all I need from you is trust as this fund is the only
fund left
for me and my family for our future.

My Almighty Allah shall continue to bless and protect you and your family for
helping a helpless family.Have in mind that we have and serve only one GOD.

Best regards.

Mrs. Mariam Abacha
(A Widow)
reply to my private and confidential email: mrsabachafamily@sify.com