These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 14, 2007

FROM TONY

From: klinton joseph - klinton.ng.gh@hotmail.com

Dear sir/madam
I am Mr. TONY GARANG from the Republic of SUDAN.
I am the first son of Dr. John Garang the late Vice President of Republic of Sudan who died in a Ugandan helicopter crash on 31/07/05, I am sorry for the inconvenience that this letter may cause you, my father and I deposited our family life treasure on the 23/6/2004 with TRUST SECURITY COMPANY LTD in Accra Ghana, because Ghana is the must peaceful
Country in Africa.
My father and I moved this Sum of $45 million US DOLLAR, which we deposited with the above-mentioned company in Ghana for safety Purposes. These boxes arrived Ghana on the 23/6/2004.
After the death of my father I return back to Ghana and decided to move the consignment to MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, the consignment is in The diplomats ware house there at the MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, I arrived Ghana on the 20/10/2006, after the funeral ceremony of beloved Father, before they ask me to provide a partner who will receive the consignment from them in any part of the world so that they will fly from MIAMI to were ever my partner is in any country and deliver the consignment to him.
I wanted the box to arrive before I will make contact in your country for someone who has a Godly mind and That can help me invest them to pick it up and assist Me to come over for further business plans, but due to The fact that there is a lot of internet scam and Fraudulent activities going in the World that is why I decided to move the consignment to MIAMI so that you will receive the consignment from the diplomat and lodge it in a bank and transfer it to your designated account.
But please you will have to keep it very confidential for both of us ONLY. If you help me out of this, YOU WILL BE GIVEN 30% percent shares of the Money, because I am not greedy.

I need your help; I don't want to loose the Consignment.
Upon your reply to my proposal i will forward to you the contact details of the diplomat so that you can call him and discuss everything about the delivery of the consignment to you.
Expecting your reply as soon as possible
Thanks and may god bless you as you accept my business
Proposal.

TONY ANNAN

_________________________________________________________________
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607