These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 14, 2007

letter from Jean Pierre esq

From: JEAN PIERRE esq - piejean01@yahoo.fr

Good day,

My name is JEAN PIERRE esq., I received a letter from a bank in London requesting for the next of kin to my deceased client who died during heart surgery few months ago.

The Letter stated that he made fixed deposit of some amount of money last three years before his death.

The bank is aware of his death, though he was not married, neither did he leave a "WILL" nor specified next of kin, the bank is anticipating any of his relation to come along for claims.

I solicit that you allow me introduce you as his relative based on the fact that I have all the documents for the claims. He was aged 56. He lived and worked here as a foreigner and requested to be buried here.

Kindly let me know if you are interested so that I can give you further details and certain other documents to enable you contact the bank for release of the funds to you.

I have spoken with the bank manager on this matter extensively and he is waiting for your introduction to the bank according to his directives.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this dealt through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and will brief you on the details upon your response.

Ensure that you include your direct telephone number for my call immediately I hear from you.

Thanks,

JEAN PIERRE esq.
MY TELEPHONE: +22508347706