These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 14, 2007

JOYCE

From: JOYCE - jyzuma2@rediffmail.com

STRICTLY PERSONAL

Permit me to introduce myself. I am Mrs Joyce Zuma, a banker by
profession. I have taken time out to source the right individual, which is
your humble self. I possess valuable and classified information of great
interest which I wish to share with you.
I also need to ascertain your dispositions towards receiving and
utilizing information from me, that guarantees you being legally
acknowledged as the sole surviving relative (next of kin)to Mr. Mitchell
Williams. Please, note that your country of origin does not matter as you
may be presented as a business partner to deceased customer of the bank.
Mr. Williams is a deceased customer of the bank where I work. Contact
me with your full legal names and contact telephone number for further
discussions and explanations.
You must maintain a great deal of confidentiality towards this
endeavor.
NOTE: If however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly delete/destroy
this email in view of the confidentiality of the proposed transaction
and interest of personalities involved.
I look forward to receiving your urgent response.
Thanks and my regards.
Mrs Joyce Zuma
Tel: 00229 97 721 813