These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 14, 2007

I am waiting for your response

From: TGWHEELER - tgwheeler@sify.com

Dear Friend,

I'm soliciting your utmost confidenciality in this
transaction.I am MR.T.G WHEELER,the finance Manager Standard
Bank Plc London.One of our customers who bears the same name with you and
a national of your country who used to work with Chevron Oil Producing
Company in UK died On the 26th of December 2003,on the single reason of
visiting his inlaws. His wife{A LEBANESE} and their only daughter were
involved in a Plane crash on their way home for the holiday and were among
the 111 people confirmed dead.Since then I have made several inquiries to
your embassy here to locate any of his extended relatives, this also
proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to search through
directories inorder locate any member of his family or relative hence I
contacted you.I'm taking this advantage in order to better my life and
that of my family. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the
fund valued at US$20.7 million Left behind by our customer before it is
Confiscated or declared unserviceable by our bank where this huge amount
was deposited.

Our bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the
account confiscated in the next six months. For the fact that I have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives,i now seek your consent to present
you to the bank as the next of kin to the so that the proceeds of this
account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the
percentage that is coming to me after the money is credited in your
chosen account and the modalities for transfer.We will contract the
services of our bank's accredited lawyer who will legally represent you
here. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

view:www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html

If this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly get back to me .I want
you to also furnish me with your private telephone/fax or preferably
your mobile numbers for better communication.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.


Yours Faithfully,
T.G WHEELER.

Please upon your response include your private telephone and fax number
for further and oral communication