These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 14, 2007

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: Remond R Johnson - re_jhn002@yahoo.fr

From: Mr.Remond Johnson
Tel: +34 692 803 847
Email:re_jhn002@yahoo.fr
SPAIN.

Good day to you. I am Mr. Remond R.Johnson, an Accounts Clerk
with one of the major banks in Spain. I came
across your email address during a thorough search for a
reliable and trustworthy person who can assist me carry-out
a mutual and benefiting transaction in my bank.
Only recently I discovered that an account belonging to a
customer name Mr. Richard Pius Nault has remained dormant
for the past two years, after intensive investigations, I found
out that Mr. Richard Pius Nault died in a ghastly auto accident
in June, 2002.

At this point I am contacting you concerning a business
acquaintance that necessitates you to act as a new beneficiary
as a next of kin to the said dormant account as I hope to give
you more technical details on how we can transfer the funds
into your nominated offshore/residence account. Please if you
are interested reach me with your personal details such as
full names, address (home/office), phone and fax numbers to
enable me give you full details of our plans to success.

Sincerely yours,
Remond R. Johnson
If you are not interested please reply with subject unsubscribe