These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 14, 2007

MrsSarah Montgomery

From: mrs sarah montegomery - montgomery099@yahoo.com

Goodday,
This business proposal to you is strictly confidential, with due respect.
Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have receivingthis
letter from me, Since we have not known ourselves or met previously. Despite
that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the urgency of
it.By way of self introduction, I am Mrs. Sarah Montgomery, the wife of late
H.B MONTGOMERY formal director general in charge of the National sales of
diamonds(DIAMOND RESERVE) Who died in the Sierra Leone civildisturbance
[War]. My three daughters , my step son and I are trapped in obnoxious
custom and traditional norms.We have suffered maltreatment and untold
hardship in the hands of my late husband's family, simply because I did not
bear a male child [heir apparent] for my late husband. By tradition, all
that my late husband had, [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family. And
myself is to be remarried by his immediate younger brother which I
vehemently refused. They have takenall that I suffered with my husband to
acquire including treasures, houses and his bank particularseized by them. I
wanted to escape to the United Stateof America [USA} with my children on
exile, but againthey conspired and stole my international passport and other
traveling document to further frustrate me. Thank God, two weeks ago, my
late husband lawyer received Key Text Code [KTC} from a Security & Finance
Company abroad, that my late husband deposited of U.S $15.2 Million
[fifteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars] cash, with this
company. It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact
someone, a foreigner like you to help me receive/secure these consingnment
overseas after the consignment has been claim from the secuirity you can
shall assist me to place the funds in a reliable bank Account (presumably an
empty Bank Account, if available) and to help invest it on our behalf as
well, while we find a way of getting out to meet with you in your country.
These consignment are kept on an "OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE"with the Security
Company to avoid detection, seizure or diversion. my late husband attorney
have had several telephone discussions with the Assistant Director of the
security company, who has express willingness to help me on meeting the
company's demands. This is why I have contacted you to help save my children
and I, receive these consignment on our behalf. But, you would need to give
me sufficient assurance that if you help me, you wouldnot divert the funds.
My children and I have resolvedto give you 20% of the total sum. This is all
mychildren and I have got to live on.Please, I have reposed my confidence in
you and hopeyou will not disappoint me. I look forward to yoururgent
response, including your private phone / mobileNo and also your fax no for
easier communication.
Stay blessed.
Mrs.Sarah Montgomery
_________________________________________________________________
Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool prizes
https://www.celebmashup.com/index2.html