These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 18, 2007

LETTER OF TRUST AND BENEFICIARY

From: JOHN SAVIMBI - johnsavimbi_file50@yahoo.co.uk

Attn Sir/Madam,

I hope my letter meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Mr. John Savmbi I am in the Engineering military unit in Luanda- Angola before move to Ghana . Angola people are given our family problem after the death of my uncle Jonas Savimbi, I have $19 Million US dollars in Finance Firm in Ghana that we want to move out, the money is legal, I was given the funds by my late uncle General Jonas Savimbi when he was in power. But we are moving it through diplomatic means from the Finance Firm here in Ghana to your country, using diplomatic courier service.

The most important thing, Can we give you the trust? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and keep our 60%. Your own part of this deal is to humbly solicit for your sincere assistance to help me clear and accommodate this fund in your country, find a safe place where the funds can be sent to until l join you. If you are interested to assist I will furnish you with more details when you reply. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times

Please, l hope you will be a very honest and reliable to deal with, and also grant and view this very request with favour and much understanding of our unexpected bad situation presently.

Now this is what l actually wants you to do for me;

1) I want you to be presented to the finance house as the person l contacted to assist my family received and accommodate this fund.

2 )To finally assist my family in managing this fund in any lucrative field in your country for at least two years after l must have joined you to start a new life, Call me immediately You received this letter to enable us plan the next step of the transfer 00233-246553976.


Waiting for your urgent response.
Regards,
Mr. John Savimbi.
PRIVTE EMAIL ADDRESS:
johnsavimbi_file50@yahoo.co.uk