These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 18, 2007

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: cong won - cong33won@yahoo.dk

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA
TEL: +27 837118237

FAX:+2786 607 9467

Dear,
My name is Mr.Sollo the eldest son of Zuma of ZIMBABWE. I might be a surprise to you where I got your contact address, I got it from the South African Information Network Online (SAINO)/South Africa Trade . During the current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our
President,ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers.My father was one of the great and best farmers in the country and knowing
that he did not support the president's political ideology, the president's
supporters invaded my father's farm burnt down everything, shot him and as a result of the wounds sustained, he became sick and died after five
days. And after his death, I with my younger brother decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives to South-Africa.BUT, before he died HE WROTE HIS WILL, which reads "(MY BELOVEED SON ,I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF ($18.5,000,000=00). MILLION U.S DOLLARS WHICH I DEPOSITED IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG (SOUTH-AFRICA). IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY".
You should solicit for reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer this money out of SOUTH AFRICA for investment purpose.I deposited the money in your name and it can be claimed by you alone with the deposit code. your mother has all the documents. Take good care of your mother and brother."
From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depends on this money as much, I will be very grateful if you can assist us. I with my younger brother are now living in South-Africa as POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKERS and the financial law of SOUTH-AFRICA does not allow ASYLUM SEEKERS
certain financial rights to such huge amount of money .In view of this, I cannot invest this money in South-Africa,hence I am asking you to
assist me transfer this money out of South-Africa for investment purposes. For your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 20% of the total fund, while 5%
will be set aside for local and international expenses and 75% will be kept for me and my family .

Finally modalities on how the transfer will be done will be conveyed to you once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves. Looking
forward to your urgent reply .For detailed information, please contact me on my direct
line TEL: +27 837118237,or my e-mail address: sollozmb@yahoo.dk


NOTE: THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY. THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL
BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
All the best,
Sollo
(FOR THE FAMILY)


---------------------------------

Trænger du til mere gratis plads? Få Yahoo! Mail med 1GB