These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ACCEPT IT WITH A SENSE OF HUMILITY

From: Mr Liu Yan - liuyan.1@hotmail.com

FROM: Mr.Liu Yan
Bank of China Ltd.
13/F. Bank of China Tower
1 Garden Road,
Hong Kong.

Good Day,

"I sincerely ask for forgiveness for i know this may seem like a complete
intrusion to your privacy but right about now this is my option of
communication. This mail might come to you as a surprise and the
temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please
consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. I
am Mr. Liu Yan a transfer supervisor operations in investment section in
Bank of China Ltd. Secretariat of the BOCHK Charitable Foundation 13/F.
Bank of China Tower, 1 Garden Road, Hong Kong I have a obscured business
suggestion for you. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client General
Mohammed Jassim Ali who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man
made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of
Nineteen millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my
branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war
early this year. Again after the war another notification was sent and
still no response came from him. We later find out that the general and
his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their
home.You can read more about the bombings on visiting these sites
http://www.ccmep.org/usbombingwatch/2003.htm#3/19/03

After further investigation it was also discovered that General Mohammed
Jassim Ali did not declare any next of kin in his official papers
including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me
the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his
deposit in my bank. So, Nineteen millions Five Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward
to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my
country at the expiration 5 years the funds will revert to the ownership
of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand as the next of kin to General Mohammed Jassim Ali so
that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:


Should you be interested please send me your full names, private phone/fax
and current residential address to my private email address:
liuyan.1@hotmail.com

Kind Regards
Mr.Liu Yan