These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS TRANSACTION FOR YOU

From: MRSSUZANA NUHAN VAYE - suzanavy02@hotmail.com

MRS.SUZANA NUHAN VAYE
No 2 MABEL SIRLEAF CRESCENT,
ACCRA AVENUE,
MONROVIA.
LIBERIA-WEST AFRICA.


ATTN: SIR/MADAM

Kindly accept my apology for sending my mail to you.I Am a true God
fearing person, and I want you to trust me and help me out in this my
condition. I believe you are a highly respected personality,considering
the fact that I sourced your email address from the internet for the
purpose of this transaction.

Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and
fragile political situation in Liberia but it has formed consistent
headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins.

My Name is MRS.SUZANA NUHAN VAYE from Liberia, a Country in West Africa.
My late Husband is Issac Nuhan Vaye, Deputy Minister of Public Works in
Liberia. My Husband was falsely accused of plotting to remove the then
PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without trial, Charles
Taylor ordered for the execution of my beloved husband.To the glory of
God,Mr.Charles Taylor,the former president of my country (Liberia)had been
apprehended and awaiting trial for war crime and injustice inflicted to
the people of Liberia and Sierra Leone at the International Court of
Justice under the supervision of the United Nations Security Council.

Before my husband was killed, he moved out the sum of USD$25 million and
large quantities of Diamonds through a diplomatic means, and deposited it
with a Security Company Abroad.

All that is needed is for my lawyer to instruct the company to transfer
the funds into your account, I will remunerate you with 20% at the end,
but most of all is that I solicit your trust in this transaction.I have
been confined only to our country home and all my calls are monitored, So
I will advise you contact my private Attorney on his contact stated below
for onward proceedings: -

BARR.JOSEPH ALFORD ESQ
TEL: 44-70-45703001
FAX: 44-870-9741509
EMAIL:alfordchambers001@hotmail.com
EMAIL:alfordchambers01@satellite-email.com

Kindly include your Full Name, Private Telephone and Fax Numbers where you
can always be reached, your Residential or Company Address to enable him
send detail information/documents that will enable you receive the fund
without any problem either now or in future as all modalities has been put
in place for a hitch free transaction.


Please your urgent response is needed.

Best Regards.

MRS.SUZANA NUHAN VAYE (WIDOW