These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello Sir

From: olds henry - olds201@yahoo.com

Hello Sir, Please do accept my apologies if my mail does not meet yourpersonal ethics,I am Henry Olds,I want to solicit your attention in receiving funds on my behalf which my late father left in a trunk box with a security company here and the Amount is 8.5million dollars before his death. The purpose of my contacting you is because you live in a Western country with a stable economy where one can invest. And these are the areas I will like to invest on:1). Real Estate2). Transport industry3). Five star hotel If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details on what we are to do. I urgentlyhope to get your response as soon as possible.Your telephone number..............Your fax number..................Your address...................Reply to olds201@yahoo.comRespectfully yours,Henry Olds
_________________________________________________________________
Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW!
http://get.live.com/en-ie/messenger/overview