These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Greeting to you

From: BARRISTER FRED BROWN - barristerfredbrownchamber@yahoo.co.uk

Legal Practiction,Barrister Fred J.Brown
(Brown Chambers & Associates),
RPA Consulting,
Nechells parkway Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Email:mail2harmony@oued.org

Dear Friend.

Greeting to you and your family.

I quite know my mail will suprise you and make you think otherwise for the fact that we haven't known each other before. However, as you read down my mail, you will understand that contacting you is not by accident rather it is handwork of God Almighty. I am Barrister Fred J.Brown,I am the Personal Attorney to Engr.Michael Gaer'sLyold, national of United State of America U.S.A, who used to work with Birmingham Government here in England as a contractor.On the 25th of july 2005, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a Air plane crash bound for New York with his family.

Unfortunately they all Lost their lives in the event of the crash,since then I have made several enquiries to my late client to Locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several
unsuccessful attempts,I decided to trace his Relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of His family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.


I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money in addition,property left behind by my client before they get Confiscated or declared unserviceable by
the Bank Where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased Had an account valued at about US$10.6 Million USD. Consequently, the Bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the Account the next ten official working days as his Lawyer.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the the relatives For over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased ,


So that the proceeds of this Account valued at US$10.6 million USD, can be paid to you and then you and I Can share the money.60% to me and 30% to you, while 10% should be for expenses or taxes your Government may require. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make and also the deposit certificate that was issued to my late client on the day he deposited the Fund with the Bank..

All I require from you is Below
FULL NAME............
FULL MAILING ADDRESS............
COUNTRY/ REGION............
STATE/ PROVINCE............
DATE OF BIRTH............
SEX............
MARITAL STATUS............
OCCUPATION............
CURRENT E-MAIL............
TEL HOME............
CELLPHONE NUMBER............
FAX............

these will be used to Submit an Application of Claim for you in my late client the Bank. Your honest cooperation will be needed to enable us see this deal through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please your urgent respond is needed to my email:mail2harmony@oued.org, as I will advice you contact me to discuss further.

Best Regards,
Barrister Fred J.Brown


________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com