These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION

From: Steven Richard - richard.steve3@yahoo.co.uk

From: Mr. Steven Richard.
International Banking/Monetary department
First National Bank Of South Africa [FNB]
Tell: +27-78-34-72-325

Attention: Managing Director,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics. I will introduce myself as MR. STEVEN RICHARD, an International Banking/Monetary department First National Bank Of South Africa [FNB] here in South Africa.
This is the details of what I want you to assist me in doing, One of our accounts with holding balance of US$121,000.000.00 (One Hundred And Twenty-One Million United States Dollars) From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account is (Sultan of Sokoto Mohammadu Maccido) The spiritual leader of Nigeria's Muslims who has died in a plane crash near Abuja Nigeria with his Son. For more Information's see BBC News On: -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6096420.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6096858.stm
And since he died nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money because he has no family members who are aware of the existence of neither the account nor the funds. I have decided to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with. I thus propose to do business with you, standing in as the next of kin of these funds from the deceased and funds released to you after due processes have been followed.
Noted that in percentage, you will be entitled to 35% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer while 60% will be for me and to invest in your country which will be under your guidance.
Please you have been advised to keep top secret and noted that this transaction is totally 100% risk free and On receipt of your response I will furnish you with detailed clarification as it relates to this mutual benefit transaction, I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible if you are interested and with your trust. I want you to furnish me with the below information's.
For us to proceed, you have to urgently send to me the below information's because these are the information's I need to obtain
all legal documents needed to establish you as the next of kin and legal beneficiary of the fund in order to get the required approval for the release and transfer of the fund to your bank account.
1. Your Full Names:
2. Your Phone Number:
3. Your Fax Number:
4: Your Occupation:
5. Your Contact Address:
6. Your Age:
7. Confirmation of identity (copy of drivers license/int. passport)
As soon as I receive the above information's I will let you know the next step to follow to enable the fund be transferred to your bank account as soon as possible.
I wait your urgent response.
Mr. Steven Richard.
Tel: +27-78-34-72-325

_________________________________________________________________
Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW!
http://get.live.com/en-za/messenger/overview